Thursday, September 20, 2012

My birthday and me

9/8/2012, My daughter is counting down the day's to my birthday. She thinks birthday's are like the best day ever. So for my birthday I order a cake. I'm so breaking my diet. www.begin90daychallenge.com. join me.

  My daughter made me a hand made  gift shhh..... I don't know anything about it . Lol my birthday is September 13th. I'm going to be 29 years old..old.. oh boy..old lol.

  I have only had two birthday party in my life. I remember times  were very hard back in those days. I learned some very hard life lessons. Like standing up for your rights, standing  up to bullying after your friends that had your back took off runing lol, kicking a boy where it really hurts after he pulls your bra.

  You are not who you hang out with but as long as you hang out with them. You can expect the same treatment, they allow people to get away with, but those people don't expect your reactions. So make it one everyone can hear from miles and miles way..... LEAVE ME ALONE! WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME ! I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! I SAID STOP NO NO NO!  If the embarrassment doesn't chase them away, then what you do next no one would blame you.  Lol it was hard grown-up a lady back then.


No comments:

Post a Comment